Involvement is key.
We’ve nailed down our process to a scientific level,
and we like to include you in every aspect. Through
planning, construction, and completion, you’ll be
involved in every decision and receive updates and
progress pictures through our online portal. We’ve set
up a series of checkpoints along the way to make
sure no detail goes overlooked.
1 :: PLANNING
• Explain BMB philosophies and building practices
• Discuss customer needs and goals
• Explain the building process
• Review the online portal
• Discuss contract options and steps to retain our service
• Answer questions and make a plan for moving forward
Timing & Budget
• Determine ideal start and completion dates
• Establish overall budget goals
• Understand financing options if needed
• Site visit and consultation on property
• Create and finalize architectural plans
• Create a preliminary list of desired interior and exterior finishes to fit taste preferences and budget
• Using completed plans and preliminary finish schedule, create a detailed estimate of construction costs
• More than an estimate, it is a comprehensive budget
Dates & Scheduling
• Determine a start date and establish a preliminary schedule of construction.
2 :: CONSTRUCTION
Permits & Insurance
• BMB obtains building permits from local building department
• Project is added to our liability insurance policy
List of Materials
• Determine a schedule to finalize the selection of all finishes and fixtures
• Ground breaking occurs
• BMB is on-site through every step of the process to ensure quality
• Employees and subcontractors are scheduled to maximize efficiency
• Regular communication between BMB and customers throughout construction
• Photo updates are emailed to customers regularly via our online portal.
• Invoices are sent out at the beginning of each month
• Customers are invoiced on completed work only
• Customer requested changes are accommodated to the best of our ability
• BMB will update customers on cost changes or timing delays due to changes
3 :: COMPLETION
• The building inspector will issue an occupancy permit once final construction has been inspected and approved
New Home Introductions
• BMB introduces their customers to their new or improved home
• Opportunity to answer maintenance and operation questions
• Time to celebrate!
Follow Up & Warranty
• BMB offers a one year warranty at the project’s completion
• We encourage customers to call us with questions or concerns regardless of warranty dates
• Enjoy your new or improved home!
1501 Davis Ave.
McCall, Idaho 83638
Matt Cell :: 208.315.1063
Angela Cell :: 208.315.1157